Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Parliament and Pictures...

 Today wiped me out. But it was great. Pretty much, I had class and got VERY familiar with the tube, the buses, and walking. :) Oh, and we also went to see parliament! Pretty cool! Sorry for the short post today. I'm exhausted! I'll try and write more tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the pictures!

Parliament!

Closer view

I think this clock looks so amazing!!!
The eye of London (Haha, I really hope it's that kind of eye!)
What a regal looking lion.

A red double decker bus!!! I've rode on quite a few now.

Buses on a bridge

Possibly the most touristy shop I've seen

 Another view of the tourist shop. (It's a little hard to see, but yes, those are hats with the British flag.)
Me at parliament. The wind was blowing like crazy!

I liked the boat. And it was a pretty good background too! :)

I thought this was a pretty good picture... if I do say so myself.
I really like this lamp! So fancy! :)

Just a fun statue... for some reason it reminds me of Greek mythology.

British Flag!!! (Sorry it's a little fuzzy)
Well, time for bed! I'll write more later! See you then! (I know, I won't actually be seeing you, but you know what I mean!)




No comments:

Post a Comment